Kat Conner & Lyssa Adkins
A TENWOMENSTRONG Gathering: Getting More of What you Want Using Authentic Power
23 October 2019
In this workshop, TENWOMENSTRONG co-leaders Lyssa Adkins and Kat Conner create a space for a circle of women Agilists to explore together, celebrate one another and create structures for on-going support. Come to the session if you'd like to explore these questions:
- Where do you desire more satisfaction in your work, or your life?
- What edge will you have to cross to enjoy that greater satisfaction?
- What holds you back from crossing that edge?
- What is the nature of power and influence, yours and others'? What is your "powerpoint" and how to lean into your personal superpowers to create greater impact and influence?
- How can we, as women, support one another in the changes we'd like to make?
Let Lyssa and Kat lead you through a series of experiences and conversations to explore each of these questions. Expect the workshop day to be interactive, practical, evocative and designed with time to think solo and to explore in conversation. We will not be in a rush! Instead, we will be in a space where the feminine essence is welcome and creates a vibe that is reflective, vulnerable, daring, enlivening and maybe even full of belly laughs!
Our greatest hope is that you leave the workshop with a clearer sense of what you want, an idea of what must change for you to get it, and a circle of women Agilists to support you along the way.
How to Apply
Discover yourself with Lyssa Adkins ve Kat Konner! Women in Agile is a self-reflective, self-identifying workshop in which you will go through an impactful experience to become aware of who you really are at a deeper level!
You will be elected among candidates based on the answers of the following two questions you will prepare:
- What was the biggest challenge in your Agile world?
- What is your expectation for the workshop?
All you need to do to attend this free workshop is recording your answers as video or audio and sending to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 4th October 2019.
You can also upload your file Wetransfer, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc and send your link.
Your applications will be seen by only committee members and will not be shared with anyone else.
Selected attendees will be announced on 11th October 2019.