Visualize your ideas and make team collaboration more effective!
Learn basic drawing techniques to build a visual vocabulary that can be used to generate ideas and solve problems with your teams.
Whether you wish to enhance graphic facilitation skills, make collaborative design thinking a key enabler within your team, or simply gain the confidence you need to draw live in front of an audience, this workshop is for you.
At the end of this workshop you will be able to:
- The ability to support a working group to express ideas and solve problems effectively by applying a visual language.
- To build a resuable bank of images and make use of graphic templates that will help you to facilitate collaborative learning and cultivate innovation.
- To sicover viual thinking tools and techniques that will assist with business alignment and customer engagement.
• Practising basic shapes before progressing to idea-focused drawings
• Getting to grips with drawing people, hands and faces
• Active listening exercises
• Collaborative design / sketching
• Handwriting techniques
• Interactive design
• Layout, flow and structure patterns
• The use of Graphic templates
• Problem solving/idea mapping tools and techniques
Who Should Attend
This workshop is aimed at anyone who wants to learn and improve their visualisation skills for use within business contexts. The following individuals will benefit from this course.
• Product Owners
• Product Managers
• Design Thinkers
• Scrum Masters
• Business Visionaries
• Workshop Facilitators
• Agile Analysts
What you will get
• A bank of resuable images!