Founder and director at Purple Candor
Crafting an Agile Transformation
Based on 12 years of experience in numerous transformations, some small, some mammoth, some successful and some not, this talk will outline how to craft a successful Agility transformation from scratch to finish.
The talk will address the following million-dollar questions:
• Why would you even want to transform and why is Business Agility one of the most popular options today?
• Once you’ve decided to transform, where do you start and how to plan and setup the transformation for success?
• What are the parts of a business or organization that need to be transformed? Think of the 3 ‘S’s – Structure, Systems and Style.
• What is the target transformation state?
• How do you manage the transformation and tackle the issue of scale?
• What to do when the organizational antibodies come for you?
• What does success look like and how do you measure it?
• When should you stop and get the hell out?
A talk filled with real world stories and ‘too funny to be true’ incidents that will show you the way, or what to avoid?
• All Executives/managers/leaders who are a part of an Agility transformation or thinking about one
• All Agile coaches and transformation team members
• Project and change managers
• Agile practitioners